Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Orcale has Spoken... but Tom Cruise was too busy to listen.

So, it turns out that Ms Holmes (soon to be Mrs Cruise) is pregnant after all. Will it be unforgivably mean of me to say that I hope she gets PND, just to see how her omnipotent husband-to-be will handle it? Probably, since she wasn't the one saying that people suffering from PND shouldn't use meds. Still, maybe we'll be lucky and the ever controversial Mr. Cruise will get it himself? It has been reported that loads of dads suffer from it, though it's rarely as severe in men as in women.

*sigh* Life just isn't fair, is it?

And in case you've been wondering, my life this past week was just too busy to post. Busy with what, you ask? Why, catching up on some sleep, of course! Princess Logan has finally started to sleep twice during the day, saving her mother from total insanity and weepy, chocolate induced confessions of inadequacy the after-effects of too little sleep.

I am just not one of those people who can function without a solid chunk of sleep to back me up. Call me a weak sissy-girl, but I need my back guarded by enough sleep!

Anycase, I visited the Great and Almighty Underwear Oracle today, and it spake onto me:

What Your Underwear Says About You

You tend to buy new underwear instead of doing laundry.

You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.


Well, there you have it folks. Mr Cruise, eat your heart out.

No comments: