Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blogs I am soooo over


This is my humble take on blogs that I'm soooo over.

5. Blogs written from a pet/child's point of view. I mean, really. It was cute in the beginning, but now every second blog is like this it's getting old real fast.
4. Blogs that are actually advertisements disguised as blogs. Waste my time, why don't you? That seriously ticks me off.
3. Blogs reporting the same old news, the same as seven hundred thousand others. Need I say more?
2. Bad poetry blogs. Like, totally over it when I was 16 man, while th'moon speeks 2 me

and finally, my #1 pet peeve blog:

Blogs that go on and on about nothing but American politics, as if the entire world revolves around America and its politics.

Now I don't have a problem with a well thought out political opinion, or some ranting about the crap the government does, but these blogs that every day give the same thought voiced differently about the same old same old just makes me tired. Politics, politics, all the time politics makes blogs dull, especially if it's politics that have nothing to do with me or my life here in South Africa, where we have problems that make American problems seem like picnics. Honestly.

But then, that's just me.

No comments: