Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wake me up when September ends...

It's been such a long time since I've actually had the time to blog! I tell ya, they don't tell you in the manual how much time a newborn takes up!

Anycase, here I am, crazier than ever thanks to having to wake every 2 hours whenever I try to sleep.

So I was up at 2-3am Monday morning and saw most of the Emmy Red Carpet arrivals on E!, since we are so far ahead time-wise, and my goodness, didn't Jennifer Garner look smashing? I think she's just the most beautiful of all the Hollywood Jens out there. And then there's Heidi Klum, wearing that incredible Dior gown! Wow! If I was a star and could have a 24 hour nanny who'd raise my kids, I'd be out to the Emmy's 6 days after giving birth as well! (Though I imagine sitting all night wouldn't have been a ball...)

Speaking of babies, I see the Speaderline had arrived. It's a boy, apparently named Preston. WHAT? That's NOT a celebrity baby name! You should have named him something like Brittin (that's a combination of Brittney and Kevin, don't you know?, and it's a tryndee spelling)! Ah well, I still say in 15 years, when the Children of the Stars take over the world, we'll regret this era.

Ooh, the baby is up, I gots to go.

No comments: