Saturday, September 24, 2005

My Dirty Little Secret.


Okay, I'll admit it: I'm a child at heart. I guess that's why I get along with kids so well, but that's besides the point. I'm totally *addicted* to Neopets. There you have it. My dirty little secret.

For those of you who've been living in a virtual vacuum these past few years, here's the 411. Neopets is a virtual pet site that allows you to adopt up to 4 virtual pets. Then you have to play games and/or do things around the site to earn virtual money (Neopoints) which you use to buy food and toys to keep your pets happy. However, for most people, Neopets is about collecting stuff, making galleries in which to show off these stuff and so on. I'm totally hooked! For me at least, the main aim of Neopets is to
a.) Collect as many Neopoints as I can and
b.) Collect as many avatars as I can.

I spend hours every day playing Neopets, and right now, trying to figure out the latest plots. I'm telling you, if you're bored, head on out to Neopia and sign yourself a Neopets account today. You'll either love it or you'll hate it, but if their popularity is anything to go by, loving it seems to be the main response.

No comments: