Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Insomnia and the Edge of Madness

I've been having the most trouble with insomnia this past week! I just can't fall asleep. I'd roll around, and still be awake at 3, 4, even 5 am. That was all good, because since I'm such a lazy bum, I don't have anywhere to go or anything to do, so I can sleep until 2pm if I so wish. However, lately I've been waking 9-ish, and couldn't get back to sleep! Argh!

"They" say that it might actually be preparation for the sleepless nights to come, but I simply can't see that being so big a problem for me. I'm very privileged, and won't have to work or do anything except take care of Logan, so I should be able to sleep during the day, when she does, right? Or am I just deluded?

Anyway, I'm just too tired to do anything constructive in terms of writing today. I think I'm going to crawl into bed with some Chamomile/Lavender tea and my favourite book of all time, Tigana, and leave the heavy cogitation for someone who actually would be able to do it.


For tonight, at least.

1 comment:

Morris said...

They say masturbation helps you fall asleep and stay sleeping till morning, but thats only if you orgasm! If there is anything else I can help you with, drop me a line.

Morris
Ask Morris