Thursday, June 30, 2005

New Layout!!

I designed my very own layout! Yay for me! What do y'all think? Please don't hesitate to tell me, even if you don't like it, as I'm dying to know what others think. I've spent the last three days on it, sleeping almost nothing, and now I'm soooo tired, I think I'm going to go directly to bed, without passing go.

Also, please let me know if there are any problems in the display of the layout! I've tested it to work in both Internet Explorer and Mozilla, but you never know what bugs are lurking around.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger won't let me post what I need to here. Send me an e-mail..

shizgirlAThappilyneverafterDOTus

Thanks for linking me!

Leia said...

Thanks for the help!

dorna! said...

Your centre column's 'fixed' and I'm guessing you've got a 1024 x 768 or larger screen. Unfortunately I don't so your centre column's overlapping your right column. Otherwise, it's all quite lovely.

Anonymous said...

With my resolution and browser (1024 x 768 & Firefox) your blog looks great. No complaints.

Congrats!

JoanneMarie Faust said...

It looks great. Everything shows up nicely on IE. Beautiful job.

Blueyes said...

Using Opera and it looks great. Good job.